Thursday, October 15, 2009

Latest of Brady

Here's the latest pictures we have of Brady. He is getting so big! I can't believe that he will be 12 weeks this Sunday...it's going by so fast! His little personality is showing more and more everyday. He is always smiling and he loves to try and talk to us..or the fan..he loves the fan! Brady has not only taken to his thumb but he also loves his blankie, well it's actually the hospital blanket. He LOVES it! He will just cuddle it and bear hug with it. So cute! He's also trying to sit up now. I'll have him laying on my legs and he will lift his head and back up off my legs and try to sit up. He'll eventually start falling over to the side but he tries so hard! I also posted videos of him. I try to video him when he's talking but when he sees the camera he stops and stares at it. One video is of him talking and the other video is of him and Brad.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brady
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Talking
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. What a darling baby boy! He is growing so fast and I can tell you both enjoy him SO much! What an awesome little family you have.

    Love you guys tons.
    Aunt Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big Brady has gotten. I can't believe he will be 12 weeks already. That is crazy. Hope you are all doing great. Love you guys tons. Can't wait to see you in November:)

    ReplyDelete