Friday, July 17, 2009

The Baby Room...now all that's missing is him :)

We finished Brady's room for the most part...finally! It turned out really cute...It makes me even more anxious for Brady to get here! Here's some pictures of the finished product!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brady's Room
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. It is so cute. I love it. You guys did great. I think it is so neat you did a golf theme. Thank you so much for sharing. We love seeing everything. We love and miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cowboy this is the first time I have ever looked at a blog page. A few more days and your a Dad. Its the best thing in the world. You will be a good one. Well cant wait to meet Katie and the new addition Brady. Take it easy my friend Bradley

    ReplyDelete