Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthdays!

Brad and I went to the lake again this past weekend for my sister-in-law and niece's birthday...They share the same birthday, which is pretty neat! My niece was turning the BIG 1 so we had her a special cake and a party for the birthday girls! When we were done opening Olivia's presents, we almost forgot about my poor sister-in-law Selena...we were like, "Oh yeah, it's Selena's birthday too!" We had a great weekend tubing and fishing...and yes, I did get on the tube! My parents wanted to kill me but the water was very smooth so it wasn't bad at all! It was our last trip to the lake before Brady is here so Brad and I really enjoyed the peace and relaxation! Now we're just waiting for the BIG day!:)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lake
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment