The Proposal!!
These are a few pictures from the night Brad proposed. It was the best night! He proposed down by the river after we went to see the musical, Wicked. I was not expecting it, but it was wonderful! I cannot wait for us to spend our lives together! He truly is my best friend and I love him SO much!
Brady is GROWING!
This picture was taken about two weeks ago, at 34 weeks. It seems that Brady grew overnight! I can tell that he is running out of room now...and he has the hiccups all the time, which is my favorite!!! I know I will miss feeling him in my belly once he is here...just a few more weeks to go!


I am so excited you have a blog now. I am really bad at posting pictures on here, but it is way easier than sending them to 20 people. I can't wait to see pictures of Brady on here. Don't forget to let us know what the doctor says today.
ReplyDelete